The Back Office Podcast // Episode 4:
The Essence of Automated Sales & Marketing
Listen on Apple Podcast:
In this episode, Lyra sits down with Melissa Joan, an Automated Sales Coach who specializes in propelling WOC online business owners to achieve six-figure sales and beyond. The duo deep dives into Melissa’s unique approach, breaking down the essence of automated sales and marketing.
What You’ll Learn:
- • Melissa’s story behind the success and an understanding of her unique service offerings.
- • The Role of an Automated Marketing and Sales Coach:
- • A Peek into Melissa’s Daily Operations. Discover how her business functions daily, her operational strategies, and the support systems she relies on as a coach.
- • Get an insider’s view of the unique steps every client undergoes, and why each of these steps is critical to success.
- • Melissa shares her gold-standard practices to ensure every client gets the unparalleled service they signed up for.
- • Tips and practices that Melissa swears by to ensure both she and her team operate at peak efficiency.
- • Melissa’s trusted systems that fuel her business, ranging from SOPs, automated client check-ins, to her cherished Sunday planning routine.
- • Real-life results and benefits seen in terms of client delivery due to the meticulous systems in place.
- • What truly makes a stellar client experience.
- • Melissa’s top components for crafting a robust and efficient business system.
- • In a saturated coaching market, differentiating through enhanced client experience is important in order to stand out.
- • For a business system to be successful, it must be impactful, simple, and streamlined across three main pillars: marketing, sales, and client delivery.
- • Best practices from the corporate world, especially around automation and systems, can be effectively adapted for online businesses.
- • Regular feedback from clients is essential to identify and fill gaps in business systems and ensure optimal client experiences.
- • Business processes won’t be perfect from the outset. Entrepreneurs should be ready to start somewhere, refine as they go, and be prepared for quick adjustments.
- • Aligning marketing and sales efforts is crucial, as they should function hand-in-hand for maximum business efficiency.
- • Unlike in the corporate sector, online business owners can quickly implement and test new strategies, allowing for prompt adjustments and innovations.
Want to learn how we use automation to optimize operations of six to multi-six figures women-owned businesses? Stay in loop with us on instagram, for real-time updates and insights @thehomebasedworker
Listen on Spotify Podcast:
Stay Tuned, Blog Coming Soon!